Be part of the South Caernarfon Creamery family. All of our family owned member farmers who supply us with their milk also own a share in the company. Our member farmers are at the core of everything that we do. We are committed to offering sustainable, competitive terms for farmers as well as focusing on driving sales, supply and profitability.
- Transparent in everything we do
- Cost sensitive to assist with profitability for the Creamery; a direct benefit to member farmers
- Reviewing products, streamlining where necessary or focusing on new product development to drive sales
- Constantly monitoring market trends and evolving to fulfil industry requirements and consumer demands.
- Communication focused: regular communication is sent out to members whether it’s through newsletters or the regular farmer meetings. Our annual AGM which usually takes place in July provides the opportunity for all members to get together, hear about how the Creamery has performed during the previous year and listen to an industry-based guest speaker.
To maintain quality, our member farmers are audited on a regular basis in line with the requirements for the Red Tractor Scheme as well as our own internal quality standards.
Benefits with our Milk Supplier Contract
We believe that our payment schedules within our Milk Supplier contracts truly reflect the cost of production at different times of the year and are fair in terms of the constituent and volume production. Benefits and returns are weighted in favour of constituents and quality rather than members receiving fixed payments. Use our milk calculator to compare.
Here’s what some of our family owned member farmers think:
We have exciting growth plans and would welcome new suppliers, particularly those who wish to work with a forward-thinking processor that values its members. We have a dedicated Farm Liaison Manager who can visit on a regular basis and is only a phone call away for advice or assistance.
Use our online Milk Calculator to estimate your annual milk cheque.